1 Timothy 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
- In the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God, inerrant, and perfectly preserved in the King James 1611. We accept the Bible as the supreme and only authority in faith and life.
- In one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That the Genesis account of creation is to be accepted literally, not allegorically or figuratively; that man was created directly in God’s own image and was not a matter of evolution or evolutionary change of species; that all animal and vegetable life was made directly, and as God ordained, should bring forth only “after their kind.”
- That Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, and born of Mary, a virgin, and is true God and true man.
- That man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also that spiritual death which is separation from God: and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and, in the case of those who reach the age of moral responsibility, are sinners in thought, word and deed.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- In the ‘Eternal Security’ of the believer; that it is impossible for one born into the family of God ever to be lost.
- In the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there as High Priest and Advocate.
- That the Church of our Lord is a viable, local, self governing body of believers who have been baptized and that there are only two ordinances: baptism and the Lord’s supper, both of which are administered only to believers. That being a local church ordinance the Lord.